All posts will be moderated and will be processed at 8am EDT each weekday and at no other time. Posts deemed by the blog owner to breach any of these guidelines, even in part, will be deleted. Posts that will be accepted will be scientifically relevant, on topic, concise and constructive in tone. Any of the following will lead to post rejection:
- Off topic posts or posts with too much off-topic content
- Defamatory language or insinuations against others
- Overt linkage to non-relevant resources (very limited and necessary links to strictly relevant scientific papers or scientific web pages allowed but not any links to blogs)
- Comments on the reality or otherwise of global warming and political ramifications - there are plenty of other blogs out there to make these comments on.
- Comments judged to be too long.
The purpose of the blog is to get relevant input from everybody as clearly we can only invite so many people to the meeting itself and there are many more scientifically relevant viewpoints out there. We welcome comments from anyone regardless of qualifications who believes they have something positive, constructive and relevant to provide. We will ensure the comments are considered within the September workshop.